Thursday, March 30, 2006

O.k., so here's the deal...

  • My laptop is out for repairs. I'm hoping that it will be back from the manufacturer soon.
  • I've started writing a novel. So far it sort of sucks, but I know what the problem is and I am working on a solution.
  • Going to Linux World Boston next week to geek out like there is no tomorrow. Excited that the Ubuntu folks will be there.
  • Trying to find somone to play music with in the area. (Upper Conneticut River Valley).
  • Trying to keep the house clean.
  • Trying to eat right.
  • Not running with scissors, much.
I'll write something that sucks less later. In the meantime, here are links to what are some very rough song demos that I have been working on.
This Old Road
First Date
Show Me The Door

Mildly embarrassing to have a tripod site, being a programmer and all. I guess it really is true about the cobblers kid having no shoes. Blah blah blah...

No comments: